Automatic CO2 Gas Cylinder Changeover System for Carbonated Beverages in Restaurants
Never worry about running out of CO2 with our patented “Eliminator” CO2 gas cylinder changeover system. Our gas cylinder system is a non-electric auto-switching system for restaurant soda beverage service. The design of the changeover system was developed for easy installation and long-lasting performance. This high-performance, cost-efficient CO2 gas changeover system is ideal for any restaurant or bar that uses soda fountain systems.
Auto-Switching Gas Cylinder Changeover System Benefits
Our patented gas cylinder changeover system eliminates:
- “Flat” soft drink service
- Unnecessary service calls
- The need for expensive bulky CO2 systems
- Product waste
- Injuries from electronic changeover system malfunctions and power outages
- Damaged equipment and labor costs from CO2 cylinder changeouts
- Injured employee trying to hurry to change a canister
- No need to shut system down to change an empty canister
Assurance Valve CO2 Gas Cylinder Changeover System Advantages
Assurance Valve’s CO2 gas cylinder changeover system is foolproof and failsafe. As a non-electric system, our system offers you the reliability you need for your soda fountain needs.
- Unlimited configurations available. Due to the flexibility of our changeover system, you can determine your cylinder configuration. Our gas cylinder changeover system is completely customizable.
- Standard system options include 2, 4, 6, and 8-cylinder systems.
- System setup is an easy 3-step process.
- We can manufacture hoses in any length, depending on your configuration needs
We offer a 20-year warranty for our gas cylinder changeover system. This dependable changeover system offers you the quality and value needed for reliable soda beverage service.
Order Your Auto-Switching Gas Cylinder Changeover System Today
Your customers depend on you to have a soda fountain that runs during peak service times. Expect the best from our Eliminator automatic gas cylinder changeover system and never serve flat soft drinks again.